- YOUTH Gift Sets (Sz 6+)
- Little Joe baseball youth jersey gift set
Little Joe baseball youth jersey gift set
12 19.5 $12.00
Inspire your youth to think "outside the box" through books and reading! This vintage heather gray baseball jersey with shirttail hem comes with an age-appropriate book to add the perfect touch to your gift!
SIZES: S, M, L, XL
COLOR: heather gray with royal blue sleeves
MATERIAL: 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester with a raw serge shirttail hem and an easy tear label.
CARE: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low for easy and convenient care
- Imogene’s Last Stand (Candace Fleming) Meet Imogene Tripp, a plucky girl with a passion for history. As a baby, her first words were “Four score and seven years ago.” Filled with quotes from history’s biggest players—not to mention mini-bios—and lots of humor, this is the perfect book for budding historians. Hardcover; 40 pages. Book size: 8x11 in. Target age group 4-8 years. List price: $16.99.
- Turkeys Strike Out (Hannah Eliot) This informational text is filled with tons of cool facts about baseball, ice-skating, the Olympics and other sports, plus colorful illustrations. Part of the Did You Know series, these books make learning fun through lively and colorful illustrations and pages packed full with interesting facts on a variety of STEM subjects. Kids will delight in the humorous and lively illustrations-- this book is sure to be a home run. Paperback. 32 pages. Book size: 11x9 in. Target age group: 4-8 years. List price $6.99
- The Life of Ty (L. Myracle). In this chapter book, Ty can barely contain his excitement–his best friend Joseph is out of the hospital and finally coming back to school! That means they can spend lots of time together and second grade can go back to normal. But everyone else in the classroom wants to be best friends with Joseph, too, and Ty is lonely, wishing he could have Joseph all to himself. Change isn’t always easy, but Ty’s kind and positive attitude helps him learn that true friends stick together. Hardcover; 137 pages. Chapter book. 6x9 in. Target age group 7+ yrs. List price $12.99.
- How to Make Friends and Monsters (Ron Bates) For Howard Boward, science genius, making friends in middle school is hard. So, why not actually make a friend? A little wonder putty, some DNA, a few accidentally spilled chemicals and―boom!―instant friend. Monster friend, that is. Franklin ends up being cool in middle school, and he helps Howard climb the uber-popular ladder. But the new fame and friendship isn’t exactly everything Howard hoped. Turns out real friendship might not be so simple, even when you create your own friends from scratch. Hardcover; 352 pages. Chapter book. 6x8 in Target age group 9-12 yrs. List price: $12.99.
Wink Kids creates specialty gifts for babies, tots and beyond—-all featuring unique designs to encourage learning and literacy. Our colorful baby and toddler apparel items are paired with an age-appropriate board book for the ideal gift set. To further our mission, Wink Kids donates a book to an early literacy program with every purchase made from our Little Learner collection. Make this the perfect gift for the little one in your life!